Deputy Integration Guide_2018-08-09
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
AiMenu – Deputy Integration Guide
Ai-Menu server has the option to upload sales data directly into the “Deputy” scheduler software.
This is extremely useful, as the timestamp of sales is exactly when the customer ordered, not when the staff member entered data into the POS system.
To set this configuration up, first you need to get a “API key” from Deputy to input into Ai-Menu:
- Login to Deputy
- Go to your account
- Go to "your subdomain" + /exec/devapp/oauth_clients
- (eg: https://myrestaurant.au.deputy.com/exec/devapp/oauth_clients)
- Make a note of your subdomain – you’ll need it later!! This is what is highlighted above, only with your account instead of “myrestaurant”
- Press "New OAuth Client"
- Enter "AiMenu" in name and "http://localhost" to redirect and save.
- Now press “Get an Access Token”
- Make a note of this Access Token! Best to save it in a separate file, along with your subdomain.
- Now go to the Ai-Admin program and open “Tools” → “Configurations”.
- Select “Integrations” from the top menu
- Select the “Active API key” checkbox and input the API key and subdomains as noted previously.
- Press “Test Deputy” button to ensure everything is fine.
- Save and exit!
This completes the integration setup. Sales data is only uploaded when the session is finished, which is usually at 4am the following day.