Ai-Menu-Stripe set-up customer email _04-11-2020
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Set-up Customer E-mail
We can set-up customer E-mails for successful payments and refunds using the Stripe Dashboard.
- Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/login
- Enter your Stripe login credentials and login to your account.
- Once in your Dashboard, click on Settings on the left-pane menu.
- In Settings page, under the Business Settings section click on Emails.
- Once in the Emails page, under the Customer emails section, click on the Successful payments toggle button and Refunds toggle button to turn on customer emails for successful payments and refunds.
- Once done click Save.
2. Set-up Support E-mail
- To set up support email, in the Emails page click on Account Settings.
- Once in Account Settings, under the Public Business Information section, enter the required email in the Support email field.
- Once done click save.