Stripe Setup Guide copy
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Stripe – Ai-Menu Integration Guide
Ai-Menu can be configured to use Stripe as your online credit card processor.
- (Create a Stripe account and get it verified)
- Login to the Stripe Dashboard
- On the left-hand side, go to “Developers – API Keys”. You will see your “Publishable Key”:
- Press “Reveal live key token”
- Save BOTH keys to be entered in the steps below
*IMPORTANT – Make sure that the ‘View Test Data’ toggle is off (slide to the left) To confirm, make sure that the publishable key reads starting with ‘pk_live_’.
- Open a browser and go to www.ai-menu.com/manager
- Enter your credentials and log in
- On the left hand side, select “Restaurant Settings” -> “Online Store Setup”
- Go to the “Payments” tab and select “Credit Card”
- From the provider list, select “Stripe”
- Enter the Key and Secret from above section
- Check the “Active” checkbox, and press “Update Settings”