Square Reader Account Setup
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Square Reader Setup
- (Ask customer to create Square account & get verified, then send you login details)
- https://squareup.com/dashboard and log in
- Click on “Apps” from the left-hand menu.
- Select “My Apps”:
- Click on “Go to Developer Portal”:
- Click on “+New Application”:
- In “Application Name” enter “Ai-Menu” and click “Create Application”:
- Once the application has been created, press on “Point of Sale API” on the top menu:
- The following page will load. Click on “+Add New Android Package” and enter the following credentials (ensure no mistakes are made, best to copy-and-paste):
- Package Name: com.aimenu
- Fingerprint: B0:CE:63:3E:AE:17:19:5C:31:32:5C:74:E3:3E:3B:B9:04:82:07:6D
- Press “Save”
- Once the above is entered and saved, select “Credentials” from the Top Menu, and find the “Application ID” that is generated by SquareUp. Save this ID!
- Press “Save” and exit the browser.