PayPal Setup Guide
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PayPal – Ai-Menu Integration Guide
Ai-Menu can be configured to use PayPal as your online credit card processor.
- Create a PayPal Business account and get verified.
- Login to your PayPal Business account.
- Then enter this URL https://developer.paypal.com/classic-home/ and press enter.
- You will be taken to the screen shown below.
- Place your cursor on your account name on the right-top corner, for the drop-down menu to appear.
- Select “Dashboard” on the drop-down list.
- In your Dashboard, under “My apps & credentials”, select “Live” and click on “Create app”.
- Enter an “App Name” and click “Create App”.
- And the following screen appears.
- Copy the “PayPal account” and “Client ID”.
- Now in your browser, go to www.ai-menu.com/manager
- Enter your login credentials and log-in.
- On the left-side pane, select “Restaurant Settings” → “Online Store Setup”
- Go to “Payments” tab and select “PayPal”.
- Paste “PayPal account” in “PayPal Email” field and “Client ID” in the “Secret” field.
- Enter the required “Surcharge %”.
- Press “Update Settings”.